How to Install Lineage OS using TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS ROM and Lineage OS Gapps file to your device’s internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. You can simply Google how to enter recovery mode on your device.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Here select the following options shown in the screenshot below. Do not select the option which reads ‘Internal Storage‘ at any cost, as it will wipe off EVERYTHING, including your ROM file.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Lineage OS Zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, select it and then do Swipe to wipe on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the ROM file.
- After flashing both ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.
How to Enter Recovery Mode Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T700 8.4 Wi-Fi
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Home Key, while pressing these keys then press and hold Power key for a while
- Release all key when Android or Samsung logo appear then you will see Android System Recovery